Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Getting to know anml34

Who is anml34?

30 year old Commercial Air Conditioning Sales Associate in Columbus OH.

How did you get into HBD?

Was playing HD and was recruited by tk for this world.

Interests and hobbies?

Golf, Basketball, Fantasy Sports, Corn hole and my family…..not necessarily in that order

Favorite team(s)?

Ohio State, Columbus Blue Jackets (Hockey, Yeah Columbus does have a team)

Suggestion/Tip for HBD?

Still Learning and willing to take any advice the vets want to throw this way.

Important individual rating for performance?

I like Speed batters and Control for Pitchers.

Best move you've ever made in HBD?

I haven’t made a ton yet but I really like Piper Cambridge that I traded for. After a move to 3B I think he will be a great addition to my team.

Worst move you've ever made in HBD?

Yet to be determined but I am sure I have made a couple of bad moves this season.

Favorite HBD player?

Eddie Black - Great speed and eye at the plate…..If only his contact was a little higher.

Top prospect you are excited to call up in Billy Beane?

Alex Estalella - He could probably play in the Majors right now but I want to bring him along slow and hope that he hits somewhere near his potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment